Student Atheists of Washburn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Movie Night: Watch Jesus Camp

Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:18 pm by The Divine Phallusy

We'll be watching "Jesus Camp" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0486358/), a documentary about religious indoctrination at the "Kids on Fire" camp. After the movie, we'll discuss whether or not religious indoctrination is tantamount to child abuse. Popcorn and drinks will

I've rescheduled the movie night to NEXT Sunday (April 14) from 5-7:30. We have the Blair Room (in the LLC) reserved from 5-9pm, which is on the bottom floor.

Anyone is free to join us and bring their friends, whether they're theistic, atheistic, pantheistic, or apatheistic!

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» How do I join?
Virtual Reality - IllumiRoom EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 4:28 pm by Q.D.B.

» Curious about joining?
Virtual Reality - IllumiRoom EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 3:12 am by Q.D.B.

» Virtual Reality - IllumiRoom
Virtual Reality - IllumiRoom EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:27 am by Guest

» They're getting closer and closer to virtual reality... soon.
Virtual Reality - IllumiRoom EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 4:59 pm by The Divine Phallusy

» Like a child telling an adult they won't be getting presents form Santa Claus.
Virtual Reality - IllumiRoom EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 12:11 am by The Divine Phallusy

» Religion, Homosexuality, and Mental disorders.
Virtual Reality - IllumiRoom EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:14 pm by The Divine Phallusy

» Everyone is welcome!
Virtual Reality - IllumiRoom EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:13 pm by The Divine Phallusy

» Movie Night: Watch Jesus Camp
Virtual Reality - IllumiRoom EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:18 pm by The Divine Phallusy

» NC to try and nullify separation of church and state
Virtual Reality - IllumiRoom EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:16 pm by The Divine Phallusy

Top posting users this week
No user

Virtual Reality - IllumiRoom

Go down

Virtual Reality - IllumiRoom Empty Virtual Reality - IllumiRoom

Post by KentMun Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:27 am

Hey DP, thanks for posting the IllumiRoom demo; very interesting. I'd never have even thought to look for something like this on my own.

Nice to meet you, J, and Brian last week at Ask An Atheist. Good luck to you all in your Finals.
--KentM

KentMun

Back to top Go down